Link

At times I'm taken to think,
But in truth,
That witch I do lies on the edge of thought,
And you are in that place,
Our silent place
From our subsequent meetings
After the not so private first one.
At times, yes...
And again, in truth,
In a more frequent
And persistent manner,
In one moment,
That encompasses all that was said,
Done and felt,
And also what was known,
Beyond any words or even thoughts,
I find myself complete.
Isn't that ironic?
In truth, no.
The waves of this sea
Crash in the sand
In layers of meaning,
And even though the dry sand
Running through my fingers,
Gathering at my feet,
Seems to bury me,
It is the warmth of the sand
I most feel in my naked skin,
As if it were your skin
Brushing mine in a lovers caress,
But underneath
This surface sensation,
And beyond any and all swirling emotions,
We lock gases and intertwine
More in that place

Than in any other we could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her

Who am I inside?

No "ends"