You and I

Here you are…
I know it inside
More than the glimpses
You let slip…
But in truth,
You were never gone.
And for as long
As we live this life,
This way or that way,
You never will.

Here I am…
Not waiting
But living,
Our lives
And mine…

There are no empty spaces in my mind,
No shifts of mood, or direction,
No time jump or still…
I remain in the same smile and place
I was so many times before…
Because if every life is a stair to climb,
Every life is a limit I went beyond
So many times and in so many ways
That my feet already know the way,
As my skin knows the warmth of you
At my side in each step we take…

There is no fear, no sorrow, no sadness,
No impatience, no rush, no doubt,
Life is not a dream, nor a shortcut,
It’s the real thing, the line that exists
From this place and time and me
And yours and you…

There is no time and no age,
No break, no separation,
No hesitation…
You walk through a door
And only your step bends
The years and centuries…

The soul is hand in hand
Through so many of those doors,
And although apart

We are always together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her

Who am I inside?

No "ends"